Thursday, December 14, 2017

HOW DUMB IS DUMB?


Recently I got another call from a Foreign accented thief looking to get into my computer and steal my information. This goes on every few days and every few days I take them for a ride and then give them Hell. I insult them, their parentage and look for no reaction, I just hangup.

Being how this is the season to be jolly, I decided to take on a new tactic, that means changing my game plan.

I get the call:
“Alo, I am calling you about your compuuter!”
“MY computer!”
“Yes, I’m callinggg from Microsoft windows and we have noticed activity on your computer and I will show you how to deal with it.”
“Oh, WOW! Activity on it!!!???”
“Yes, are you near your computer now?”
“I’m near it but it is not on.”
“Can you turn your computer on?”
“Sure, hold on.”

I put the phone down and wait about 10 minutes, all along I’m hearing stupid yelling in the phone:

“Hello!”
“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

I hang up.

He calls back after a few momnets!

“Hello?”
“Yes, I think we had a bad connection, we lost you, I’m sorry for that. Haha, can I ask you to turn on the computer again?”

“Well, OK but that was annoying, I shut it down! Give me a moment to reboot.”

I put the phone down once again. I wait about another 6 to 8 minutes.

All I can hear on the other end is:

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

He's pissed off
“Hello!”

“Hello!”

I hang up.

Yup, you guessed it, he calls back again.

Now he is annoyed and tells me I am wasting his time when he is trying to help me rid the suspicious activity on my PC. I tell him that he should inform his mother to stay out of trees where the monkeys are, this way he would not have been calling me.



No comments: