Sunday, April 01, 2018

BROOKSTONE AUTOMATIC WINE OPENER

Here I am endorsing a product on Del Bloggolo! I do this because I find the product ‘productive'! How's that?

I have changed my dietary needs and regimen to include more wine and fewer Manhattans, this is due to changing my food habits to combat diabetes. Recently my wife Ellen found an amazing book published by the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association called: DIABETES & HEART HEALTHY MEALS FOR TWO.

The book gives you truly great recipes for some almost gourmet meals that not only satisfy but are delicious. I have stayed on this diet for weeks and have not regretted it or missed the old way of cooking. It utilizes spices and cooking techniques that really work.
Believe me, I don't stay on diets for long and never have for more than a week. I've tried many such as Weight Watchers, Atkins and even some of the many exercise gurus who have sold themselves and their systems on TV. None of them have worked for me.

In the two weeks time, I have eaten a different dish each evening and there are many more to try yet. Funny thing is, women chefs created all. Good for them.

Then there is the wine. You must have wine if you eat elegantly, and so I do. I introduce to you the Brookstone Automatic Wine Opener, a gadget that ranks right up there next to the wheel. This amazing gadget does many things for a wino such as myself. First, it cleanly cuts away the foil seal, liberating the bottle top for you to then attend to uncorking the bottle, which it does automatically. No muss or fuss, just the wine! It's good in America, and it's good to be the king!


HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: