Wednesday, April 04, 2018

DON'T LET THE STARS GET IN YOUR EYES.

Last year at my granddaughter Darby's 3rd birthday, her parents threw her a party, inviting all her little friends and their parents from her pre-school along with friends of the family. The guest list was large and it was a beautiful party. It had a theme, ‘Puppies" where about ten puppies showed up for the little kids and their parents to play and handle the dogs under the watchful eye of the company who rented the puppies.

As I looked down the driveway that day of the party I saw this tall fellow with a little girl about my granddaughter's age was walking towards me. It was Darby's best friend Wyatt and her daddy, Ashton Kutcher!

My wife, TLW (The Little Woman) and I met Mila Kunis, Kutchner's lovely wife as well as their younger child that day, a wonderful family.

This year my granddaughter had a 4th birthday party, a rather interesting donut theme. Everyone from last year's party came this year except the Kutchners.

During the week we were invited to take Darby to her pre-school, which we did. Packing up all her gear we drive to the school, went into the building and this magnificent little girl introduced us to all her little classmates and teachers. There #1 Son Anthony, TLW, and I got a tour of her classroom and the grounds.

As we went through the different rooms, there was another parent with his child and a toddler who he held by the hand, nearly bumping into TLW, she looked at him and continued about the tour. It was Mr. Kutchner himself! TLW never realized it!

No comments: