Wednesday, April 11, 2018

SOMETIMES I CAN JUST GET LUCKY!

Today is TLC’s (The Lovely Courtney) birthday! Being 29 is always magical and she is incredibly magical, after all, just meet her daughter, MY granddaughter, Darby Shea.

I think I am lucky since I have a daughter-in-law whom greatest talents lie in her ability to be creative, both as an artist and mother, showing all that creativity is her soul.
If you see her child, you see a kind and intelligent child, with the sense of an adult in many ways. That sense is being honed into an adult that will contribute greatly to the world someday.

But Courtney does it quietly, with grace and some humor, maybe a lot of humor, she needs it to put up with her father-in-law.

Soon, she will be giving the World another great gift, a son, who I hope has all his mother’s traits and some of his dads, too.

Thanks, Courtney, for giving me such a beautiful grandchild, and then once again, going through the pains of labor to the make the world even better.

Love,
Joe and Ellen

No comments: