Thursday, April 05, 2018

WHO'S THIS?

GOD she's beautiful!
Last month I had a meeting to attend in Syracuse. No one should go to Syracuse during the winter and neither should I. If you want to go somewhere in the winter, go to Florida or Southern California.

I have a beautiful little Granddaughter who lives in Burbank California who's birthday fell the same time I had this meeting in Syracuse. I had to make a choice, fly or drive up to Syracuse, or fly to little Darby's birthday party, I did the responsible thing, I went to see my granddaughter!

As the representative to the Board of Governor's meeting in Syracuse, I needed someone to take my place, so I enlisted the alternate, my fellow board member and the next president of the board, Ken W., or as I call him: "Running Muskrat".

So, off to JFK Airport and JetBlue, I check in and my wife and I decide to have some dinner before we board for a 6-hour flight to Burbank. Finding a nice restaurant we decide to sit outside the restaurant at a table. We order, our food comes and in the middle of it, I hear my name from the people moving past our table. Looking up who do I see? Why its' Ken W., Running Muskrat smiling at me. Where was he off to, why Syracuse of course?

No comments: