Friday, July 13, 2018

PUTTING THE SUN BACK INTO THE SKY

Some days it is hard to feel good again. Like a bronchial congestion, I had while in California. The congestion starts out all of a sudden and slowly, very slowly it builds up.
One day at a time the suggestions are, and although that is true, it is taking a very long time to go away.

I will look at a whole list of things I need to do since I got back, and can’t do them with any enthusiasm or willingness. I have terrible back-pain I managed to get while in California and it still bothers me. The doctor thinks like I do except he gets the benefit of co-pay that a cough developed and caused a backache.

I try watching TV but seem to drift away from what is going on. TLW (The Little Woman) will tell me something and get upset because I should know what she is talking about and don’t! (Could be another co-pay down the road!)

Sometimes my mind thinks of something funny and other times there are tears and anger, questioning why and if there really is a God. I hear a lot of stuff about a loving God, how can that be?

I want to be in a void, completely have my memory erased and sleep it all off until the reaper comes to collect.

No comments: