Monday, December 31, 2018

IT’S OVER!

There are two things I need in life: a dream and hope, for without either there are no real tomorrows.

It took the usual 365 days but the year 2018 is finally over. The torment of events can be categorized and put on the shelf of self-history.

2019 in my heart promises to be a better year, I dream that my own book: Tolyk’s Odyssey somehow gets published, I hope I continue somewhat writing and designing, that I increase my workflow of art and design and that I live a happy and quiet life with TLW (The Little Woman) who will retire on January 11th.

I dream of good health and happiness for all of you, that peace be in your future and hope it all comes true. For my children, I dream that they all find only, good this coming year, that they do things that people will remember them for and not be like their old man, more like their mom.

This past year was filled with turmoil and sadness both at home and in the national arena of politics as well as internationally. Peace for the world at large. I see pictures of Russian and Chinese families who seem just like Americans and ask: “Why would we want to go to war with them?”

I dream that all of you will find prosperity, peace and most importantly, love in 2019 and so I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR, I love you all.


P.S. Don't forget to laugh!


No comments: