Sunday, January 06, 2019

EASING OUT OF IT ALL


My life is taking a turn toward the worst. TLW (The Little Woman) is retiring when she does our conversations might cease. There are many people out there that use the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company. The many members, of whom I am one who does their day-to-day banking, will cease to exist in our dinner conversations.

“I had a man come in today…” so our conversations would start.

“Did I tell you about that lady who wanted to buy the Queen Mary and her cashing in of her bonds?”… is another conversational starter.

I will miss these teases into conversations, no longer will I hear about the many forms needed as a platform person or FSR person or some alphabetical sequence that identifies the forms used. (Mine is the L-50) Gone are the many interesting personalities that intermingle in the kitchen and on the floor of the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Co. What will we talk about?


Where will all the drama come from as she holds me spellbind as she describes the day-to-day maneuvers and tactics that endear her to these many members? What about next Christmas, where will the chocolate come from as there are no longer grateful members that seek her out for her help?

I will probably need some kind of psychological help to go along with the psychological help I need. It may come down to my having to go to rehab for an extended period of time, locked away from everything and learn how to eat dinner alone, or at least quietly!

Pray for me.








-->

No comments: