Monday, January 14, 2019

GETTING DA HANG OF IT


Every now and then, TLW (The Little Woman) will go out and have dinner with her friends. This is nice, it gives her a chance to socialize and not watch Dr. Phil
 
When such occasions occur, I like to get takeout and not cook for myself. My favorite takeout is Chinese and my favorite Chinese takeout place is a place called Da Hang. What I really like is I can order online and decide what time to pick it up. I can order at 2:00 P.M. for an order that I will pick up at 5:00 P.M.

Now on Saturday, I order breakfast from Chow Now, an online service where I can build my own breakfast sandwich! I drive to the local convenience store that works through Chow Now and they hand me my breakfast. Nice! I paid for it with my credit card and everything is cool.

With all my newfound sophistication with ordering online, I decided to have a little fun. Today TLW went out with her cohorts so I went online, ordered and went to pick it up, walked into the restaurant and said: “Joe!”

“AH! Joe! You order dim sum and hot and sour soup?”

“Yes, that’s me, I got Da Hang of ordering online!”

They didn’t get it.



No comments: