Wednesday, January 16, 2019

SAINT ANTHONY IS BUSY


“the power of prayer is amazing and with the intercession of Saints you are heard. Ellen knows some powerful people”

“Never underestimate the power of prayers!”

“I lose certain items my whole life long. St Anthony has been there for me since I was a young child. Once , when a teenager, I was looking for something and I just hollered “Saint Anthony where are you? Why are you not helping me? “ in a far drawn out voice I hear “ Heeeee is oooooff todaaaay! It was my sister! She had such a sense of humor. God rest her soul! I lost my only so bling and best friend 2 months ago. Good sweet soul. Wonderful memories.”

“St Anthony always comes through!”

“Yup! I pray to him also...only once, did I not find a lost gold bracelet...ELLEN, maybe you could help meeee!!???”

“Great story...my Mom was 100% Irish..over the years she became 100% Italian! Learned Italian, cooked Italian, even started to look Italian, loved Italy and her #1 saint..St Anthony...he always came thru for her...power of prayer belief and devotion coming from good God loving people does create little miracles..♥️”

“The power of prayer is amazing.... never doubt it!! πŸ™πŸ™”

“St. Anthony has never failed to help me!!πŸ™️”

“Helped me find a lot of things πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™”

“i was named after St Anthony”

“I always say this when I lose something.
Oh, dear St. Anthony, please come around. Something is lost and cannot be found. Amen.
Works like a charm!”

“Anthony hasn't helped much with my missing ring.(it may be stolen and that's why) but is sounds like the Mrs has it in good with Saint Anthony. Can you ask her if she can pray for help finding my wedding ring.? It's a princess cut solitaire in Acworth GA. Thanks😍”

Recently (yesterday) I wrote about St. Anthony and TLW (The Little Woman) and posted it on Facebook. It got a few responses that you just read above and I feel they are all honest to goodness personal experiences for them. Not only does TLW believe in St. Anthony but so did her mom and my mom. If you don’t see a trend here then I will point it out. They are all moms!

It got me to thinking: Is St. Anthony operating only in the USA or is his aid universal? I mean, where does he find the where-with-all to cover these people all at once?
And another question: how did he get such a reputation. Now all the answers to the article seem to indicate women are involved, and if they are constantly invoking his help, maybe it is time for them to be more careful, write down things when you put them somewhere, take notes, learn how to create mental clues.

And St. Anthony, does he get annoyed over the whole thing, he must be very busy.

OK, maybe I’m being far-fetched.
-->

No comments: