Wednesday, April 03, 2019

A RECORD-SETTING NIGHT!


Enjoyed a great taping of THE BIG BANG THEORY last night and was told by Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco that the show was setting a record for the most episodes for the genre, 276 shows!

Met with Kripke (John Ross Bowie, and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch). These are two really great individuals. I have a picture in my den of John on the set with my son Anthony posing for the camera. John is wearing a Mets shirt and so I hung the photo on the wall. It is one of my many prized possessions. We talked about baseball and the Mets of course. He was wheeling around the star of the show ‘SPEECHLESS’ Micah D. Fowler. John is into people with disabilities.

Then as I moved along with the stagehands, creators, and writers, I ran into Melissa Rauch, another person who I love to meet. She has a little history with
my family. She sent flowers to Anthony and Courtney’s honeymoon suite in NYC when they were attending the play: Harvey. It seems that Jim Parsons was starring in the play when the stage that was supposed to turn malfunctioned. He appeared on stage and apologized to his friends and audience and mentioned Anthony and Melissa Rauch. Both didn’t know the other was in the audience! Melissa sent flowers to Anthony’s room after texting him.

Then there is a photo in a frame of my granddaughter under this beautifully embroidered blanket and stitched on it was her name, Darby! Who sent it? Melissa Rauch. She is so tiny and cute that you need to be careful when she hugs you, which she did.

Kaley Cuoco was walking around the stage with ‘Blueberry’, Johnny Galecki’s dog! A tiny little dog who may stand taller than Johnny!

They have this incredible comedian Mark Sweet, who had the audience in his hands, making rollicking comments, driving people to laugh and leading them on.

It was a great night, courtesy of a little blond kid that used to run around my house years ago!

No comments: