Friday, September 13, 2019

WHY IS IT ALWAYS?

The other day I was driving down my street and the residents can park on the street on either side, there are no town lays restricting it. As I drove, there ahead of me was an oncoming car and as we drew closer I knew we would have to come to a crawl and creep by each other to allow for not hitting the cars that were parked on either side of us. It seems that if there is a possibility o such a situation occurs it will.

Leaving a building the other day I was in a hurry but sure enough, there in front of me were about 4 wheelchairs, all crowding the elevator, needless to say, I had to wait a while for the next elevator.

Coming to a right turn from a parking lot as I come to a full stop, some big ass SUV pulls up next to me blocking my view of on-coming traffic. Now I have to wait for the SUV to cross over the traffic before I can see.

I’m cruising down the main road with the lights in my favor when a van pulls out in front of me about a quarter of a mile ahead and drives so slow that I now catch every light. WHY DO THESE THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN?

Now with the new super supermarkets that are becoming the norm, no one thinks about the logic of stocking shelves and location of items. I was looking for loose olives so I head to the salad section, where you build your salad and there are no olives that I want! So I look around when suddenly, I find myself in the pasta section and there sits a case of assorted olives. Great placement; morons.

If I call my mechanic for a simple NYS inspection when due, before calling I see he is moving cars in and out at record speed. There aren’t many cars in his garage or on his lot so he can’t be that busy.
“Hi Mike, I need an inspection of the car.”
Mike: “Well, I can’t get to it today.”
 Me: “When can you?”
Mike: “Let’s see… this is 2019…”

And so it goes.

Did you ever surf the channels to see what’s on? What do you get on each channel you pause at? COMMERCIALS! Don’t try to wait it out, you only get more commercials.

No comments: