Thursday, November 10, 2016

I HATE TO COMPLAIN…


Well, that's a lie!


Actually, it is Election Day as I write this, and the phone is ringing off the hook from the calls asking me to go vote by the bums running. I don't answer numbers I don't recognize so I don't have to listen to them, but the bastards leave a message that I have to go through and erase.

I know that there is no campaigning at the polls, and I think the law should state that once Election Day comes: NO CAMPAIGNING ON THE PHONE, INTERNET, AND THE POLLS, dammit!

The number of trees that gave up their lives for the sake of politicians is tremendous, I know I get a lot of dead trees from August until Election Day in my mailbox. Do these people really think it changes anyone's mind? Isn't there something else they could do with all that paper. Maybe instead of telling us what they will do, they can explain to us in laymen's terms how the process will be achieved, you know, how they think they can do it. What happens to make these dreams come true.

I have a great regard for politicians, I think they could be used as human shields in a war, maybe trade places with the homeless vets, maybe split the meal money with them since they are ignoring them.

Sometimes I think I'm too cruel when I think of politicians and their ilk, then I compose myself and think: "Nah!"

Did Jesus have any politicians in his circle? A politician did him in, though.

I am proud to say: I approve this message.



No comments: