Saturday, November 12, 2016

WHAT JUST HAPPENED???????

-->
WHAT HAPPENED!?

The election is over: it is Saturday and I am still coming to grips with the results. Not liking either candidate I knew I would feel this way. I had two nightmares running to ruin this country and no hope that we as a nation would wind up on top, bring back a coalition of George W. Bush and Barrack Obama, or the good old days.

So, where do we go from here? Is there anywhere to go? I don't know if I can survive under my bed for the next four years, I mean with eating, toileting etc., it is not the best plan. The Canadians would never let American's into their country anymore, after all, look what we picked to run for the highest office in the land? Would you trust us?

I'm not happy about the outcome of the election, but I knew I wouldn't be going into it. I feel like I have not done my homework and the teacher is asking me to turn it in, what can I do? Maybe some prognosticator can give me advice and I'll know what not to do.

Still, what can any of us do? There are some very happy people today looking forward to January 20, 2017, and there are some who will dread it. My plan is to buy a large bottle of Jack Daniels and try to numb myself through the process from under my bed. It's really not a bad plan. I was planning this since August, as the plan to deal with inauguration day.

My wife already took away my belt and shoe laces way back in July, but she is leaving the sheets on the bed where I will be collecting my mail. I will not open my mail, emails or read any rocks thrown through my window, I will not watch TV, the Internet or the radio for four years!

Somehow I just know someone will blame me for all this.



No comments: