Friday, May 05, 2017

ITS THAT KIND OF DAY!


As I write this, millions of people across this world are celebrating freckle day and Cinco de Mayo. Yes, freckle day has come to your community. From the igloos of the North Pole to the deep dark jungles of Africa, freckle day is a hit!

I myself have for many years rued the fact that I have no freckles, feeling the pain of being left out of this wonderful ‘holiday.' Yet, there are many out there who are in the same boat as I, who have overcome this failing with the miracle of cosmetics. I'm talking about the cosmetic pencil of course.

When you couple this day with the Cinco de Mayo, you have for an amazing reason to drink! Tequila, Margaritas or a good Corona will fill your day of celebration with happiness and bliss.

To heighten the celebration, AND, to compensate for a lack of freckles, you can now get your own freckles, TATTOOED to your nose!

¡Tengo gusto de eso!

No comments: