Thursday, December 31, 2015

AND SO IT GOES…


We will once again start the New Year just as we played out the old year, by dropping the ball! Maybe this year we should instead of dropping the ball, make it climb to the top?

I often wondered what it would be like if the thousands of people who go to Times Square, since 1907 were to arrive and someone had forgotten to ready the ball for dropping. Just think of it, everyone looking up at the Times Square building, the countdown: ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one… and nothing happened! I know I’d love it.
 
I don’t like to welcome the New Year, could care about staying up for the magic hour less, and would happily sleep through the process, nice and comfy in my bed. At my age, I’m in no mood anymore to count the days or years because they have all piled up on me, and I can’t believe I’m this old!

2015 just like 2014 has seen me rid myself of toxic people, people who are self-centered and not worth any time for, they just take and then bite at you for what ever reason their mind works like that.

2016 I plan to write a little more regularly and to offer more opinion about things as I see them, without hesitation. Damn the politics, religion and sensibilities of both the Liberals and Conservatives.

So I hope you will read and follow as I discuss what bothers me and I wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year, filled with love from your loved ones and respect for who you are.

No comments: