Sunday, September 28, 2008

LET’S GET THIS STRAIGHT


The other day, I was talking to my much older sister, Tess on the phone. In the course of our conversation, she asked if I had shaved my beard.

Confused I asked her why. She said that my blog that day showed a picture of me without it!

(This is strictly to Tessie)
Tess, What is this, truth in advertising week? Do you think I would take a picture for my blog every time I feature myself? Nooooo!

I don’t do too much retouching either. If you noticed, the body complexion and the head complexion were not the same in my baby picture. Also, I think I didn’t wear glasses when I was that age. Oh, here’s another hint, the grey hair. I mean, come on, I don’t even read this blog!

Today’s picture is more authentic. If you notice, I put a lot of thought into it.

OK, you readers can come back now. (Just a little discussion with my much older sister Tessie.)

So, do I go to the photographers every time I want a picture of me?

Nah.

Please remember my pals Joan and Anita in your prayers.

Thanks if you do.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Hi Joe,
I don't remember that baby picture and more importantly, I certainly don't remember seeing that most recent photo.
Fran

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

Fran,
The recent picture I could understand you not remembering, what with all that memory loss, but the baby picture, you WERE a teenager then.
Love,
Baby Brother JoeJoe