Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THAT’S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR


Recently I was on Facebook, that social network and organ of revelation. As I perused the different statements put up, I came across this picture. 



Now I’m not the kind of guy that sees someone in pain, someone hungry and starving or someone confused and not try to help. NO, I do what I can!

If you look at the picture of the lovely lady, Michelle, my classmate from high school, you will notice an ugly white blotch of some kind on her shirt. She is obviously very conscious of the fact that the camera is there, so she poses, and she looks cute in the shot.

I got to thinking, why ruin the pose with that hideous splotch or stain or whatever it is, and decided that if I’m a friend, a real friend, I will once again do something to help.

I download the picture and fire up Photoshop, and get to work, doing what I can to make the world a better place. Using Photoshop can sometimes require a lot of preparation and planning in what you do, to get the desired results, but this came so easily! Finally I was done, and reposted the correct picture that you now see. 



Michelle, don’t thank me, just enjoy the picture, and know that that is what friends are for.
Your good pal, 
Joe Del Bloggolo

P.S. I'm sure Michelle will join me in one loud: "LET'S GO METS!"

6 comments:

pamela said...

♫ ♫ ♪I'm a Yankee Doodle dandy,
I'm glad I am,
So's Uncle Sam.
I'm a real live Yankee Fan♫ ♫ ♪

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Joe, I really don't mind you picking on us Yankee fans, and doing your clever little thing with Photoshop. What I do mind, however, is that YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG! M-I-C-H-E-L-E. Actually, I'm very flattered to be the subject of your blog today.

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

Michele, Do you realize how expensive the extra 'L' was?

Princess Pat said...

Sorry, Joe I'm with Pam with 1 "m"
and Michele with 1 "L" on this one.
Even photoshop can't help the Mets.

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

Wait til next year Pat.