Tuesday, July 08, 2008

DELBLOGGOLO WHAT?


The trouble with this blog is it needs a scandal, something to entice readers to read everyday. In accordance with the fair practice of good, sound yellow journalism, I have started this rumor. (Please don’t say you heard it from me.)

JOE DELBLOGGOLO IS SECRETLY MEETING WITH MADONNA!

There, it is now out there. Feel so much better about, as I am sure you do.

What this rumor does is blend the Material Girl with the immaterial blog.

The recent rumor you heard in the Media has it all wrong. Alex Rodriquez did indeed go to Madonna’s apartment, what the media didn’t report was that he was there to meet me. Seems this is his favorite blog! Being I’m a Met fan, this was the only way I’d let him meet me.

I fully intend to pursue this rumor and perhaps propagate more of the same.

As for Christie Brinkley, she always had a thing for DelBloggolo. I’m one of the next of the 3 Billion she will marry.

Let’s see how this flies.

1 comment:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Maybe she'll adopt you.