Friday, September 11, 2009

CRIMES AGAINST THE CHILDREN


It is difficult to think that since 2001, we have had to take a relatively serene lifestyle, and altered it because of the reality that is the world at large. I was lucky in that I know no one individual who perished in that horror filled day back in 2001.

Back in 1941 and until 1945, we as a nation were very guarded. We took after any suspected enemy, and if we proved they were enemies, we prosecuted and sometimes executed them. We concerned ourselves about Americans first, our allies second, and didn’t give a darn about the enemies comfort.

Today, we have removed our spine. We have found a haven for our enemies. We harbor and shelter them under our constitution, we apologize to them, and God help any American who disagrees with our coddling of the goat loving bastards.

We can watch the horrific film of the planes that crashed into our twin towers. The killing of thousands of innocent people, who had no ax to grind with the perpetrators of the cowardly acts, can be our reminder. Some people seem to wet their bleeding heart panties over the treatment we gave those bastards for their guilt in the killing of mothers and fathers. The scaring of the children for life, that will never see those parents again, should not be a part of our conscience! After all, WE ARE AMERICA, WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

Maybe I’m a mean old SOB, maybe I should show compassion for the scum from the middle east that perpetrated the crimes against my fellow country men. Somehow, when I know you have intent to harm my family or me, I want to kill you first. Vengeance seems to take over in my heart. If one of my children or my wife or friends were in the towers, I assure you, I would not be understanding of the constitutional rights we bestowed on the sons of bitches.

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

It seems like we're the only country trying to play by the rules. Sometimes I wonder why. I can't muster much sympathy for an enemy that straps bombs to its children to blow us up. It may ruffle some feathers, but my feeling is that if a prisioner has any information that can save American lives, we do anything it takes to get it. Soon the word will get out in the terrorist world that the Americans have taken the gloves off, and they might tell what they know more willingly. The hammer is the only thing they understand, and the sooner we grasp that reality, the better off we will all be.

Laura ESL Teacher said...

Tis true, tis true!