Monday, September 28, 2009

RULE #1


There are to be no rules!

It seems that there are little worlds for me to live in, in which little dramas unfold.
For instance: this morning I went for my usual roll and coffee, and as I was leaving the building, an SUV pulled into the furthest parking space in the parking lot. This has been going on for a while, and it is the same thing every morning. Same SUV, same space, but the young lady who is driving it, never gets out of the SUV! Same lady, every morning, same space, far away from everyone else, she waits.

I pulled out of the parking lot, curious, but not too concerned thinking about it, and come to a red traffic light. In front of me sits a black pickup truck, sitting under the light, waiting for it to change. It has a noisy idling engine, and you can tell something is about to happen.

Suddenly there is a loud noise, the truck in front of me bolts forward, engine roaring, and makes a sharp left turn, with the red light not changing! Awakened out of my morning stupor, the shock and noise, I realize: the lady in the parking lot I just left, is cheating! She is meeting someone on the sly!

Tsk, tsk, tsk!

No comments: