Monday, February 11, 2013

JESUS CALLS THROUGH HIS SURROGATE


Every year TLW (The Little Woman) asks me to go to the church and take pictures of the many second grade classes learning about Jesus. There are usually 15 to 18 classes of kids depending how cold the winter was 7 years ago.

This year she was compelled to accompany me, and my un-Godly demeanor to introduce me to the new coordinator who runs the show, having never met me before, so I could begin to take pictures of the little angels, before they turn 13 and go sulk in their rooms and start doing the Devil’s work!

As you know, TLW has dedicated her life to reforming me, and getting me both healthy and close to God. Both those tasks are herculean and perhaps difficult at best, as I go along my merry way.

During the introduction to Jen, the coordinator, TLW says:

“Hi, this is my husband Joe, he will be taking the pictures for the poster of each of your classes!”

Jen: “Oh! I’m sorry that’s a lot to do! God bless you Joe. ”

TLW: “Oh, he needs it!”

Once again, God’s surrogate makes her statement.






No comments: