Saturday, February 08, 2014

PLOW THIS!


Being I am such a nice guy, I won’t tell you what I called him, suffice it to say it wasn’t nice, but he did have it coming and worse.

I’m talking about this moron who is plowing my street. The jackass has gone down four times already to plow the same snow, recreate a snow bank in my driveway and is a stinking idiot. It seems, I dig my driveway out and he comes back and plows it back in. So I venture out once more and dig, so Mr. Jackass can come barreling down once again, just missing my mailbox to plow me in again.

THREE TIMES, this low life has done that and I get the hint now, they don’t want me to use the plowed road at any cost.

My question is a simple one: Why in the name of God and all things good, do you plow a road so people can get out, yet you plow them in at the same time so they can’t get out??? What am I missing here?

Do you know what it is like for a guy my age to shovel wet heavy snow? It takes time, work and a toll on the body, and Mr. Winter-Plow, a certified smuck continues to make me nuts, to the point that if I get a heart attack, I am going to die on his truck next to him and freak him out, maybe ruin his day. You say: “Won’t you ruin your own day, DelBloggolo?”

I say it is worth it, he will think about me when he deliberately plows the next person in. Then I will haunt him all season long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean, but I'm sure If they could figure out a way to bend that plow Into everyone's driveway, we wouldn't have the "wall"! At least we don't have to shovel the streets, right? Don't worry, springs around the corner! LOL!