Tuesday, November 28, 2017

DRUG WARS


Yes, there is a drug war waging right here at home, in my house. It seems that TLW (The Little Woman) and I take the same medication! Our drug dealer, Aetna has been feeding us for years, and some truths are finally coming to the surface!

It seems that after every three months of receiving my drugs, the drug Ramipril runs short. Sometimes as many as 4 capsules. For a few years I figured I was being cheated by the drug lords a few pills. It seems that it was occurring and I was getting madder!

We are mail order druggies, that is upon prescriptions ordered, we then get a big grey envelope that is impossible to open unless you wish to maim yourself permanently. The problem lies in the fact that her drugs run out after mine, and the one drug she runs out of the most is Ramipril, and suddenly, I had this strange feeling.

When the drug arrived, I took out all the pills and counted 90, enough for three months. Sure enough, I ran short once again at the end of three months! I asked TLW to only find out, she was running out of the drug too, so she ‘borrowed' from me!

No comments: