Tuesday, August 21, 2018

IT’S GETTING TIRING

It seems to me the idea of a bad back or the pain it emits throughout my back, the extension into my legs and the shortness of breath I experience is anything that will go away soon.

The theories are numerous and all seem plausible but nothing is proven to me. One of the theories is that it is stress. Then stress from a death in my family can be harmful, but I have always faced stress of a large magnitude.

Roaming around the house at 2:30 A.M. until 2 or 3 hours later, the sense of panic when I do lay down, the discomfort of the pain as it seeps down into my legs and thinking all can claim a piece of the stress theory.

I’m losing weight faster than I ever did before, and I can say to some extent I plan this, but I have never been this successful! I dropped from 214 to 196 to 182 from last year to today. Should I worry?

I went out to do a little weeding, nothing much, but a small patch and it left me breathless, I don’t eat a whole lot anymore and some days I want to just skip meals. I don’t because that is dangerous, but that is what is going on.

Every day I need a nap, something I never did in the middle of the day! I take all the test the doctors throw out at me and they can’t find anything.

I’m tired of the pain, the discomfort, the interference of my life by these issues and I get angry, short-tempered and surly, just ask the sales call people that I get to tell off.

I’m losing my patience on the road, tired of people who drive stupidly and recklessly and want to take a lead pipe to their hides.

Pray for me.

No comments: