Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!



First, let me wish all of you a Happy New Year! I hope 2010 is a particularly happy year for all. Maybe the economy will climb out of the tank, the USA will climb of Afghanistan, and I can climb out of bed more cheerfully this year!

I usually don’t make resolutions, or when I do make a resolution it is that I won’t make any! Confusing?

Today is dedicated to watching football, talking with TLW (The Little Woman) and making plans for the future months ahead. Last night was spent in the hood, celebrating New Year’s Eve at TLC’s (The Lovely Carole’s) home, where all the nabes gathered for the original amateur hour. More on this at a later date.

Today starts the first week of a new blog: ‘Ellen’s Way’ http://ellendelbloggolo.blogspot.com/

Ellen’s Way is not for everyone. Nothing is funny about it; it is a way to offer comfort and resources to parents, siblings and professional to inform, on the subject of developmental disabilities and related topics such as autism and all kinds of disorders. It is meant to be informative and helpful. People will help others learn about the issues they face in this unfortunate world. IT will relate anecdotes and experiences. This will not impact this blog, which will publish everyday I can do so.

So the New Year begins. First, make it a safe one for yourselves; don’t take any risks with your lives or those of your love ones. Remember that I love you all, and want you to continue reading, and please, let me hear from you once in a while.

So…

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.