Saturday, January 16, 2010

THEY’LL BE SORRY…


AFTER I’M DEAD!

The other morning I was driving to an appointment, when I came to a light on this rolling, restricted, meandering road, where you can’t or shouldn’t do more than 30 mph. Being a good scout, I stopped and waited for the light to change.

The turned from red (Stop or you get a ticket) to green (I’m outta here!)

As I pressed my triple E shoe on the pedal, a sudden grey flash went by me on my left! The car had violated all the traffic rules of the road. Rolling into the northbound lane while heading south, it also went over the zebra stripes the fan out to make a left hand turn. Bypassing me and a long line of cars behind me, I though: “That crazy SOB”, actually is was more like “YOU CRAZY &*%^&% SOB!”

I, am a man of few words!

I thought to myself, “that crazy Bast@%) could have killed me!” And where would you guys be wondering: What ever happened to what’s his face?”

Well the idiot didn’t get far, and was stuck behind traffic that was waiting to turn right at another light at a major intersection. Being how I was going straight, I pulled up next to the traffic rogue.

It was a little old lady! Intoning with both her mouth and hands to hurry it up! The old girl must have had a real need to put her life in jeopardy!

No comments: