Monday, August 29, 2011

OK YOU FAT CHEWERS!


Yes, this means you, are you slightly overweight, grossly overweight? It is a darn shame that weight has to be so important. Me, I like people who are weight challenged. Why, because they can’t seem to get a break.

My gosh, you spend your life paying taxes, trying to survive by making a living, follow all the rules of Christian/Judaic law, and you still gain weight, and can’t lose the damned pounds you gained. GIVE ME A BREAK!

There are people out there that walk around eating anything they want, and they are skinny! Do I hate them? YES!

My doctor gets so sanctimonious, pulling out a diet, meanwhile I’m sure he is going to eat well. “You are a patient, you MUST feel guilty and suffer.”

Now I hear that the new rule of thumb is to chew your food at least 40 times, and if you do you consume less calories!

Now I ask you, who counts when they chew? Why the hell can’t I at least enjoy my food? I do all these darn things and still, they find a new way to kill my fun.

I like beets, corn and carrots, guess what? All that is no good for me, because it all turns to sugar! FRIGGIN SUGAR! You hear me? Sugar, that stuff I don’t put in my coffee anymore because they told me it is no good for me!

Count to 40??!! 40?  Let me just chew as much as I like, not counting, just eating. Leave me in peace.

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Let me chew on that for a while.

Princess Pat said...

I gained 5 lbs in one week on a cruise and it will take me 1 year to lose those 5 lbs. How unfair is that?