Thursday, July 04, 2013

MEA CULPA, MEA CULPA, MEA MAXIMUM CULPA!

-->
Yesterday was a MOST significant day in the family, one that I forgot to post, and one I now feel very badly about forgetting.

It was 2 years ago that TLC (The Lovely Courtney) graced our family by marrying #1 Son, and I forgot to mention it! Shame on me!

I could make up excuses but they and it would be lame. I am sorry TLC and #1 Son.

Funny thing is it is one of the happiest days of our lives: one of my proudest and these two deserve to have their 2nd anniversary remembered. I write these blogues in advance sometimes up to a week ahead of time, and it got lost in the planning. I do that often!

Anyway, it is hard to believe that it was two years ago. It was a magical day as were the months that led up to wedding day. Meeting Courtney about 3 years ago for the first time, the subsequent time TLC, TLW (The Little Woman) and I spent together in March of the same year they married in Maine, visiting the various vendors as she planned their wedding.

And what a wedding! Filled with a lot of joy, relatives who drove up to witness a special event, all testimony to two really great people that brighten the lives of many and make their parents proud.



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

COURTNEY &
ANTHONY DEL BROCCOLO!
Love Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Happy Anniversary guys. You don't have to look too far to find a great example of what a marriage should be.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jim! I agree. And thanks, Dad.

-#1 Son