Sunday, January 11, 2015

WOW!

-->
Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic. - From the Big Bang Theory

Congratulations go out to THE BIG BANG THEORY cast and crew, the producers and writers and the creators of the show. It is America’s favorite TV show, voted so by the People’s Choice Awards!

Having been a guest of the show and witnessing the taping, and meeting most of the cast it was a great thrill for me to know that #1 Son is part of that. Am I proud? You bet I am.

My wife and I both are amazed that Anthony is part of such a thing, and I really wish my Dad were alive today to witness it. I know he would have been impossible to live with, and whenever I see my son’s name in the credits, a certain excitement comes over me, and once again I think of Dad, because we named my son after Dad.

When #1 Son was just a pup, he would amuse himself for hours, never really bothering us for anything but a ride somewhere, to a friends house, a ballgame or school, this kid who used to keep track of the NCAA college hoops with charts, watched baseball, football and basketball, and read about sports for the most part.

He was a good student, earning honors and competing in scholastic events like science fairs and math conventions, yet sports was his love and it still is. I think that is pretty good for an English major in college, UNC no less.

He and I grew up together playing with a Nerf ball, be it football or basketball in the house on the cold wintry days and amused ourselves as two little kids, but it always was a pleasure to spend the time with him. Being in the business world with all the unpredictability that existed, it was nice to come home, especially on the weekends and spend that time with him and his sister.

So congratulations son, you are part of a great team, the New York Yankees of TV comedy, playing with the best in the business in all aspects of the game!

-->





LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm

No comments: