Saturday, November 16, 2019

FOX NEWS FARE AND BALANCED

I try to get all points of view in politics. Being an independent voter, no party affiliations, I can very easily watch CNN, FOX NEWS, or MSNBC without feeling any disloyalty to anyone. All these stations are heavily biased and that is OK because all I get extreme points of view and can make up my mind.

I have been paying a lot of attention to FOX NEWS lately to see how they spin the news and the troubles of POTUS.
 Rather than “Fair and balanced” as they claim, FOX NEWS is handing me a fare that is unbalanced in favor of the defense of POTUS. The trouble I find is they don’t discuss the crimes and lies the so-called President makes, but rather the way the Democrats are running the hearings. FOX NEWS skirts, dances, and ignores the truths.

 I listen to the talking heads on most of these shows and I am appalled that they skirt the truths and instead play on semantics, silly comparisons that miss their marks and lose their way. Mike Wallace and Shepard Smith who see the truth and react to it and there are people like Bill O’Reilly and Tucker Carlson who are not relevant to the truth. One is on the shelf and the other is not relevant to the truth.

As I follow all this I am dismayed by the attitude of the Republicans who seem to rely on the ‘say-so’s’ of the network for what they think is their survival.




No comments: