Friday, November 29, 2019

THE LONG DISTANCE FASHIONISTA

Sitting in the mall in Burbank as my grandkids were in the playpen with other children, a lady was sitting alone with her nose in her cell phone. Two young women, her daughters perhaps, came over to her said something and went into a store across the way. I could see them at a clothing rack with a couple of tops they were holding up. The two young women started signaling frantically to their mom. I watched and decided to signal them if I should get their mother’s attention? They reacted with enthusiasm, yes!

So, I leaned over to the woman seated and mentioned their daughters were seeking some help. She looked up in shock then laughed and thanked me. The two girls started holding up tops for comparison so I offered my opinion, which made them hysterical.

Then a few moments later a second attempt at comparisons and I offered a second opinion, more emphatic than the last. They took both my suggestions and with good humor. It’s nice to be a respected fashionista!

No comments: