Saturday, December 22, 2012

DOESN’T GET ANY BETTER!

-->
The other night I decided to cook a ham steak with roasted red potatoes in rosemary. Well, when I pull out the potatoes to wash them, they were so old that they not only had eyes, they needed glasses!

And so it goes with me, the best laid plans of mice and men.

Of course I’m the same person who watched his neighbors blow off the debris from Hurricane Sandy, and decided to do the same. The only problem for me is, when I took the blower out and set it up, it never occurred to me that my neighbors had gas blowers, and my electrical one wasn’t working for some reason!

Then there is the issue of forgetfulness, going into another room purposely and when arriving, forgetting what that purpose was!

I get confused-I'm old!
My confusion is not only mental: it is visual too. I pick up the TV remote and start dialing to call someone. Not enough for you? Then there is the time I bring my laptop to my large computer on my desk both are running, and I start to type on the laptop, and think that the large desktop computer is not working.

Trying to re-charge my cell phone without power during hurricane Sandy, caused to make TLW (The Little Woman) threaten to kill me if I continued.

Listen, I don’t try to do two things at the same time, since I tried eating and sleeping once, so I really am perfectly harmless, just throw an eye on me every once in a while, for my protection.

No comments: