Saturday, March 14, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELBLOGGOLO!

-->
A Chinese family was kicked off a flight to Hong Kong because their 3-year-old wouldn't sit in his seat. As a result, the 3-year-old missed his first day of work.

It has been nine years this month since I started writing this blogue and everyday that I write it I get a lot of joy from being able to scribe the past, present and future on a daily basis. I don’t know of any blogs that write everyday, but my impression of a blog was it was the individuals’ domain to express his life as he sees it.

As you see I choose to call my blog a ‘Blogue’ just to be a little more distinctive and to pretend it has a little class. I know I’m not fooling anyone, but it makes it that much more fun. I have names for certain people and acronyms for others, and this comes from my family history of giving nicknames out. In my past there have been such as ‘9.5’, the ‘Communist,’ and yes: even ‘TLW’. 

I have chosen March 15th as DelBloggolo month since it was in March of 2006 I started writing. From occasional that year to daily began my writing and I have this need to write and express what is on my mind. I have certain policy such as steering clear of religion and politics for the most part, but not social injustice. We all inherit a small amount of space that has no eyes or ears; it allows everyone to use freely the space they occupy. I detest prejudice of any kind, be it racial, religious, gender or sexual orientation. God didn’t give me a deed for the Earth or even my space, so therefore I have no say, nor do I want any in who occupies the rest of the Earth.

I welcome any form of response in the comments box and love to hear from everyone, it is good whether you agree or not, that is providing you don’t attack anyone else based on what their persuasion is.




I tried this year to open most blogues with a joke, except when there is a serious matter to write about. There are certain websites and things I like to promote be it a blog, TV show or website. There will probably be other to come at the end of each blogue I write.

Sometimes it is very hard if things are quiet to write, drawing a blank page, but I like to write in advance if possible to accommodate those blank days and still publish on a daily basis.

So if I bore you, disappoint you or infuriate you for that I am sorry, if I make you think, laugh and respond, then thank you and thank you for reading.


 



LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm



DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should, your memory will be better!






2 comments:

Diana said...

Happy anniversary on your "blogue", Joseph. Keep on writing. I really do enjoy it!!

Anthony said...

9 years and still the best blogue on the internet.