Saturday, February 18, 2017

DID YOU SEND THAT TODAY?

A genius, a real #^@&)@# genius
Like is filled with twists and turns. There are challenges and there are things we take for granted. Being a married man I have often walked the edge of the abyss and seen the black hole from the safety of my married life. That comes with being with someone that makes your life easy.

Often in our early morning revelry conversations go back and forth and the information is shared along the highway of matrimonial bliss. One morning in particular while the Little Woman (TLW) was on her I-pad, she received an email for a cost estimate and wanted me to see it. I asked her to forward it to me. Looking at me kind of askance, said: "Well, I don't know how to do this, but I'll try." After a while, she says: "Maybe I'll forward the whole email to you.!"

Being the wonderfully patient man and husband I truly am, I agreed with her in an almost sarcastic way, suppressing that urge completely. One must understand that she has learned the computer without my help, someone who wanted nothing to do with it way back in 1991 when I got our first home computer. Now she is fearlessly approaching everything with the idea that she can work it out!

So, I wait and wait some more. Then my total brilliance takes over, you know, that feeling we all get when a spouse says something that means you have to wait for it.

"Did you send that thing today or tomorrow?"

"Today!"

No comments: