Saturday, October 27, 2018

THEY GO LOW, I GO HIGH

A few months ago I went to the doctor with a backache that I got when my daughter-in-law passed after giving birth to my grandson Robert. I thought the backache might be from pneumonia I had, then someone suggested that it might be from the stress, no matter what the cause was, I needed to take care of it.

Off I went to see my GP who made a referral to a neurosurgeon. I made an appointment in July for A.S.A.P. but they scheduled it for October 26th at the soonest. Then they called and asked if I would come in sooner in August, which I did.

Come October 26th and I get a call from the neurosurgeon reminding me to come in on the 28th. I’m confused and so, I get in my car and drive to the doctor’s office with some questions.

Behind the front desk, protected by a glass partition sits Little Miss Know It All, a young woman with a ‘tude’. I don’t like people with tudes, because I get one too then. I explain to her that the date is no longer necessary, I shouldn’t come in.

“Oh, no, you have to come in”. She asks me my name twice then my birthday twice. I must be worth remembering. I explain the date was pushed up to August, but no, her computer tells her I need to come in for a consult. I try to explain once more and now draw a crowd of hired morons who are just as stupid and dense as Miss Tude. I say OK I’ll come in but they better have something to tell me. They take a condescending attitude I almost lose it, as Miss Tude lies I yelled at her. Poor baby, I made sure not to get mad so I could converse and break through to these Morons simple minds.

So, the day I am scheduled to go to the doctor, I get a call. Guess who calls, stupid from the office of the doctor explaining that they were indeed wrong! I was very nice about.

Those Morons!


No comments: