Sunday, September 17, 2006

HEY, WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?

It seems that whenever I like something, it doesn’t like me. For instance: peas, carrots, corn, beets are all vegetables that I love. The problem is I’m not supposed to eat them because they turn to sugars, and being a diabetic what else is new?

Now my favorite of all time veggie is spinach. You read recently in the news how spinach now is under surveillance as e-coli is an issue. Spinach, what Popeye taught us kids in the 50’s to eat, is now banned and dangerous! Somewhere, Popeye is nauseated, swelling and vomiting away because he ate spinach.

What can be next?

IF YOU LIKE BEANS, OLIVES, ICE CREAM, MONEY, STEAKS, AND ZETA-JONES, BEWARE! All the above-mentioned will soon be on the endangered or banned, or I can’t eat them list. (Some already are, ice cream and Zeta-Jones.)

MY DIET IS REDUCED TO AS I STATED BEFORE: SAW DUST, PLAIN NOT SUGAR PINE.

Bagels are long gone as is cream cheese, cake and donuts, oh how I wish I had one now.

I love lobster, shrimp, scallops and claims, soon will be verboten, as the diet Nazi finds out I like them.

Saw dust, marinara only. Maybe a little dust and some air with plain water will fill me up. Turkey? I hate turkey, never liked it, chicken I’m tired of since that is all I eat.

Listen: do me a favor? If I’m ever at your house, leave a box of the white powdered donuts or glazed or even custard filled laying open where I can squirrel one away? Please? OH, don’t tell the Little Woman I said that, not that she will deny me one, I just feel guilty when I look at her if I do.

No comments: