Wednesday, March 12, 2008

POLITICS


Now I will go wash out my mouth with soap.

Excuse me for breaking my own rule. I need to get this off my chest.

A year ago last November, I sought to vote for real change in New York and I will continue to. I voted in a way that violates my obligations to my family, and violates any sense of right and wrong voting. I apologize first and most importantly to my family. I apologize to the public, to whom I had hoped would have better. I did not believe that politics in the long run is about individuals. It is about ideas, the public good, and voting for what is best for the State of New York. I am disappointed not to have voted to the standard I set for myself. I must now dedicate some time to a nap, and regaining the trust of my family.

Sorry to Mrs. McGreevey, and Mrs, Spitzer, and all the children involved. Sorry I was taken for another ride once again by the politicians and other liars of this world.

Tired of reading this blog? Why not write to: joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com Tell him; “Why don’t you become client #10? And get your sorry ass out of here, hmm?”

No comments: