Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MFF-:-(


#1 Son called last night and told me the terrible news! MFF (My Favorite Fan) Laura stepped the wrong way and messed up her ankle. This is catastrophic news to the Blog and me. Having a fan like MFF is special, and the blogger hurts for her.

MFF is a cheerful lovely lady that I had the good fortune to meet when I was out in LA visiting #1 Son back in November. She is a beautiful woman who smiles like sunshine lights up a day after it rains. She is also very thoughtful, and I consider her a very important person in my life.

She happens to be a friend of #1 Son, and is part of the Fab 5 that I’ve mentioned in the past. She has encouraged my blog; she has encouraged my writing a novel, along with the Fab 5, of which I am on Chapter 15! Thanks to them, I will pursue this endeavor to the end.

Get well soon, heal perfectly and then when I see you, we can skip along together, then I’ll buy you a drink to celebrate your healing!

1 comment:

Laura L-V said...

Wow! Thanks! I'm feeling a bit better - still in a cast but moving around more, which is good. Thanks so much for your support. Chapter 15!!! You are cruising. Keep it up! -MFF