Wednesday, February 14, 2018

AH, LOVE!

AH, LOVE!

Love happens all year long, yet I don't get too excited about it. I see the ads and listen to the TV or read the papers and they all remind me, February 14th is Valentine's Day. Amateur Day in America. Make sure you tell your spouse with a card or gift that you love her/him today!

To me, every day is a love day, and I am a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife. I am comfortable with her every day of my married life, no need to send cards, get excited or fall off the planet.

Sharing our lives is a big job, love is a big job, we need to constantly make sure that we do our best, give it 100%. It is too important to slouch or lose focus on what marriage is. It is about the other person, and your commitment to love and respect, support and make easy your spouse part of the marriage joyful.

We will have a special dinner, not go out with the crowds, I won't spend an obscene amount of money for flowers that price is jacked-up for something that will die in a few days. I don't need anything in any form as a gift, she gives me a gift all year long, her devotion and honesty, love and consideration, what else do I need?
Happy Valentines day!

No comments: