Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOUR YEARS OF DELBLOGGOLO!

This is the four-year anniversary of DelBloggolo! Yes, it was four years ago that I stumbled upon the idea of writing down absolutely nothing, and I’m not finished yet! Over 1,400 entries, and I still have a lot more not to say!

The very first blogues, then called blogs until I decided to give it a little class, are lost! Somewhere in cyberspace they reside, the founding blogues, the start of this pointless journey, which even I’m afraid to read!

Writing a blogue can be hard sometimes, depending on what I say or even don’t say. My fear is I’ll offend someone, which is not the plan, but you never know. I tried to keep risqué humor, swear words and pointless use of the language from appearing, but, alas, (a little Shakespeare I learned) writing spontaneously, things do happen. I really don’t edit it, just write and let it fly. Sometimes I’m ahead of myself, and things get confused.

Anyway, I would like along with the whole staff here at DelBloggolo, thank you for reading, and for being nice enough not to send me any anthrax, or bombs in the mail.

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Congratulations amigo, keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

I am going to put in a good word for you suggesting a substantial bonus be added to your current salary/benefit package. I hope that the other regular DelBloggolonians will join in this well deserved recognition of your dedication & service.
With all sincerity,
SS-I-L