Saturday, May 07, 2011

HAVING A BAD DAY?

Well allow me to cheer you up!

Watching the morning news, on Friday, April 8, a graphic went up that announced that Shecky Green was 85 years old! Shecky isn’t 85 years old, no way! Can’t be.



Next to Shecky’s picture was one of Peggy Lennon. Peggy Lennon is 70! You read that right, 70!

Now I remember Mom and Dad watching Lawrence Welk, cheese and all, every Saturday night, and the Lennon Sisters would appear, and sing a song or two, they can’t be more than 20 at the most! 70? No way.



OK, who took all those years between the 60’s and today? I’m warning you, if I find out!

I look across the room, and I see the same lady I married 40 years ago, she changed! She did it like she does everything else, quietly, without telling me! My God! My daughter has gray hairs! Magee Hickey is in her 50’s!



There’s this guy I see every morning, lives upstairs with us, I seem to see him all the time in the bathroom mirror, a nice guy, maybe a little funny looking, but quiet, who I should discuss this with, maybe he can tell me what is going on.

No comments: