Saturday, March 01, 2008

WCIF 2 - DON’T KNOW WHAT A GUY’S GOT TO DO TO GET SOME SLEEP AROUND HERE!

After all those nice comments and pleads, e-mails and calls, I decided to teach you all a lesson and return.

I didn’t think anyone really read this but me. I mean TLW (The Little Woman) will ask if I’m “still writing that thing”. I don’t know really how to thank you, so I will go back.

Thanks a million you are great!

Of course, I will be crankier than ever, probably will have more typos, and will be chewing gum while I type. (Sorry, Sister Mary Hairlip.)

By the way, I was watching the news and they reported a “Bad car accident on the Long Island Expressway” which got me wondering: Did anyone ever have a good car accident?

Wish you didn’t comment lately, wish you could take it back?
Well comment to: joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com, tell him: “No comments, PLEASE!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why were you going to leave? reading about #2 son makes my day.