Thursday, February 28, 2008

SO LONG

The time has come for me to say goodbye.

The two plus years have been a pleasure, but now I will say goodbye. Thanks for your readership and loyalty. Thanks for the fun, and putting up with my raving, ranting and me.

There comes a time when we all make decisions that we don’t want to make, but must, and because of personal reasons, I feel I can’t go on with this blog.

I will always remember this as a fun part of my life, and will never forget it.

So; ciao, arrivadecci, adios, goodbye.

Joe

8 comments:

Steve Philp said...

Dear God NO! What the heck am I gonna do with my evenings now?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Joe I thought I needed to write because my husband will be upset the blog will be over he likes to check in and see what is going on with the Delbroccolos....hope to see you at Meagan's wedding...much love to you and Aunt Ellen tell the TLW I will see her at my mom's house for Meagan's shower March 8th...
Elizabeth (Kevin's look alike daughter):)

Anonymous said...

why

Anonymous said...

NO, what am I gonna read when I get to work in the morning??? and how do I keep you informed as to when the hood meets??

Anonymous said...

we will miss you, please reconsider. You are the best!

Anonymous said...

we love you. Whatever, we support you. Please come back.

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

OK, I'll come back.

Anonymous said...

Thank God !!!! Now I can sleep!!!
What were you thinking????
Welcome back, we love you !!!!
No more breaks or threat of one.