Monday, July 27, 2009

I MUST BE NUTS


All too often these past few years, I’ve been going to high school reunions for TLW’s (The Little Woman’s) high school. And not once has my old high had one!

I decided to try to do something about it! I will go where I have never gone before, and try to organize a reunion before the end of the year! Can I do it? I don’t think so, but here goes!

If I can get all the people together, about 150, by mid September, I would then figure on December as the target month, maybe after the 1st. Getting a place will have to be a priority, and I’m sure there are guarantees that I would have to meet to a hall of some kind. It would be nice to have it in Bellport, since that is where it all occurred 45 years ago.

I would love to have it, since it would mean seeing people from so long ago: that recognizing them would be strange and challenging.

There are men and women who I have lost touch with and often wondered what ever happened to them. Where are they now, what are they doing?

This is a big undertaking, and if I have to do it myself, maybe I will. Who knows?

Please remember all those that need our hopes and prayers, including my brother-in-law, John.

1 comment:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Be sure it ends by 8 PM and serve something easy to chew.