Sunday, July 10, 2011

WHERE HAVE ALL THE BLOGGERS GONE?



Short time passing, where have all the bloggers gone short time ago? Gone to cyber space everywhere, when will they ever return when will they ever come back?

Sorry Peter Paul and Hairy, but the sound of your music (Were have all the flowers gone?) came to mind recently.

A while back I went to the doctor for my quarterly checkup, to get annoyed by his staff and spend some more money on co-pays, when I got home, there was a message on my answering machine. It was from my older sister Tess, (A lot older) wanting to know if everything was all right. Then there were a few messages in Facebook from my younger sibs asking the same thing, was everything OK, no blog, what’s up?

It seems that Google who hosts this blog was out of commission for a day, so it reverted back to a Wednesday instead of Friday, so everyone thought: He’s dead, will TLW (The Little Woman) throw a party?

I myself was wondering, so I went on my good buddy Spaldeen Dreams and Braindrops and sure enough those were down too! Maybe on the strength of the last blog shown, of Sista Tanj- Gerina, she killed me, after all she is known to kill people with her hands by just waving: “Hello” in a crowded room! But no, I am still here.

And so…

I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you

Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you!


Thank you James Brown.

No comments: