Friday, July 29, 2011

TLW JUGGLES HER DAY

When Happy was alive, TLW (The Little Woman) liked to start her mornings off quietly, with no incidents to speak of, and just her coffee and newspaper.

Happy, our American Cocker; would like to start her day off by having little incidents around the den in the following: poop, and pee. Happy has gotten old, so old she can’t control herself.


Every morning it seems, TLW started her morning cleaning up the little incidents that Happy has left us. But this morning was the worst morning yet.

As I came down from my shower, I see paper towels all over the den floor, with TLW toeing the towels to get them to start absorbing the pee puddles Happy left overnight.



“What happened?” I asked.

“What else, she is losing it!”

I go into the kitchen, and get my coffee, and there on the counter is a rather large puddle of coffee, or happy managed to get up on the counter.

“What happened here?”

“OH, when I started to make the coffee, I saw what was happening with Happy, so I immediately started to clean it up, and I kept hearing a strange noise. When I investigated, I plugged in the coffee without putting on the cover, the coffee was shooting straight up into the UNCOVERED coffee pot and onto the counter! So there I was, mopping up poop and coffee, popping in the air”


No comments: