Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MR. DELBLOGGOLO IS LOSING IT


Something you always knew is happening, I’m losing it. It starts with the telltale signs like writing a facebook page about an old friend I haven’t seen in 13 years and mixing his name up with a friend I haven’t seen in almost 50 years! OK, in my defense they are both called Pete, both have Italian names and with vowels.

Pete Iacangelo
Now there’s Pete Iacangelo and there is Pete San Chirico who I wrote about a few days ago.
Pete San Chirico

I’m not good at remembering names, someone introduces me to someone else and I immediately forget their name. This is not good, especially at family reunions, and I only have 4 sisters. I do very well at board meetings, but then again, they all have nameplates.

I can do very well with my kids names, although in my haste to get their name out for some reason, I name all the kids, finally getting the right one.

And then there is this blog, which I wrote at 6:00 am today! Why? Because I totally forgot to write the blog, that’s why.

TLW (The Little Woman) has put more dates in front of me, and I have already missed one with my financial advisor, when TLW was sick and stayed home from work a week ago Friday.

So, I am removing any string tied around my finger because it has been sitting there for a while and I don’t know why and tying a new one on for some reason, I forget why. Pray for me.

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

OK, we're putting you on the watch list for Shady Pines.

Michele DePalo said...

I didn't think that was Pete Iacangelo since I only saw him last summer and he didn't look like the fellow in your photo. Thanks for clearing that up.