Saturday, June 01, 2019

WHO KNOWS?


We are planning to visit my son Anthony soon in Burbank, California. It all depends on how well my daughter Ellen is doing recuperating from her ordeal in the hospital. Recovering from all that she endured has me reluctant to leave her for long. We visit her every day, all day in shifts. I go early in the morning and my wife follows for the afternoon. She is frightened and does not understand what is happening to her.

One of the criteria is for my daughter to be off the critical list and breathing on her own and maybe out of the ICU, lofty ambitions for her and her parents, but we will not leave her otherwise. There is a battle with some infection of her gallbladder and her high white blood cell count.

Nothing would please me more than having things go well medically and being there for Bobby’s first birthday! Muscles Marinara turns 1-years old on June 18th and looks terrific for his age! Walking and eating he fills out the traditions of both his grandfathers!

It will also give me a chance to see my beautiful granddaughter, La Principessa (Darby Shea) and learn from her wisdom, up-to-date social awareness and, downright coolness.

Visiting my grandkids is nothing but pure joy, fun, and I will get down on the floor and play with them. They may need to call an adult to help me get back up!

No comments: