Sunday, April 18, 2010

NOW, ALL TOGETHER…


While I was in Costco looking for printer’s inks, I had to go. You know that feeling when you have to go, and there is nowhere to go. The place is crowded, and one of the things you don’t want to see is running water, so what do I get?

A little kid is sitting in his mother’s wagon. What is so bad about that? You asked.

The little bugger is singing the “pee pee song”! Yes, you read that right, the “pee pee” song.

You would wonder why a grown man would get so upset about something so innocuous.

THE LITTLE STINKER PUT THE EMPASIS ON THE LAST “PEE”! “peeeee”

Try to be grownup when the store is crowded, there are long lines to check out, and the woman has that brat singing like a junior Sinatra, the pee pee song in front of YOU!

My teeth start to float up to about my ears, I am making sloshing noise that they can hear all the way back to the meat freezer.

But is he happy just singing? I’m glad you asked.

No!

He has to now hold himself, something that I am near doing myself. If only he would stop singing. I resort to what I always do. One: dance, and ‘B’ stick my tongue out at him. He stops singing. He looks at his mother and then at me. He’s maybe 4 years old.
He does what he resorts to: You ready for this?

He sticks his middle finger up! Yes I got the four-year old bird!

Am I #1?

No comments: